Property Records Inspection Reporter
- Ongoing contract
- opportunity to be part of the booming property industry
- training provided
- flexible work hours - escape the humdrum routine!
- payment per report + benefits (up to $800 p.w.)
Section 108 has a solid reputation as a leading provider of property report services in the NSW strata schemes space. We have a strong and ongoing growth trajectory, with commensurate opportunities for career development.
Reporting to the Senior Strata Inspector, the role requires travel to Strata Management Agencies to search Owners Corporation records before preparing documentation and writing reports on apartment buildings on a time-critical basis for interested stakeholders on a fee-for-service basis.
You will be able to demonstrate all following essential skills:
- excellent native English professional reading and writing abilities;
- attention to detail;
- good verbal and influencing skills;
- great time management, organisation, deadline fulfilment, and prioritisation abilities;
- adaptable but self-motivated approach to work;
- proficiency in word processing, file management, and work organisation applications such as Word and Outlook;
- appreciation of nuance, inference, suggestion, and implication.
Your employment background could vary, and age & formal qualification levels should not be considered a barrier to application. Accounting or financial support, property services, or other professional services may be suitable employment backgrounds as they develop the core attributes we are seeking in applicants - attention to detail, ability to learn then apply quickly, and ability to manage uncertainty.
Successful applicants will need their own notebook computer, an ABN, and a current drivers licence is highly desirable.
Foremost, your individual ability to concentrate your life and work skills will offer an opportunity for consistent, rewarding work combined with a rare degree of schedule flexibility in a booming niche service industry.
Secondly, the fulfilment of being regularly appreciated and appraised for your work, with a tangible output.
Thirdly, provision of industry leading training by experts in this growing niche service industry that will enhance your existing skills, within a graduated and supportive environment.
We would like to immediately onboard a suitable candidate with the desired profile.
Applications submitted without a resume AND cover letter will not be considered, so attach both and click Apply to express interest in this exciting opportunity, or email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.